BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

torsdag 5. februar 2009

OH NOES =O

Oh My GOD ! I've totally forgotten to write =/ I'm sorry :/

Well I'll tell you now what I've been doing while I didn't write..

At school, I've been very busy with some hand ins, and after that my day went relaxing and sleeping =P And of course gaming ^^ (A)

Dad and I bought a xBox 360 elite on finn.no and I think I will recieve it tomorrow =D I cant wait! I'll get 9 games aswell ^^
Those are;
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Fallout 3
-Call of Duty 4
-Grand Theft Auto IV
-Halo 3
-Skate
-Army of Two
-Battlefield bad company

<3<3<3<3<3

I've alse been playing Left 4 Dead alot with my boyfriend ^^ I love that game! And when I have enough money I'll buy it myself.. Or borrow some money to buy it (A) haha ;P

Well today! Today we didn't have any teacher at all! So after P.E we went to our classroom and surfed on the internet =P and then Marte and I decided to go home (at 12 i guess) then I played Mirrors Edge on Marius's xbox ^^ That was FUN ^^
Then we went to the shop to buy sausages, and went back home to play =P

Later Marius showed up^^ And he'd bought a router =O and it got lights wich is blue ^^<3

Then I made sausage and mashed potatoes =D

Now I'm tired, so I'll end writing for tonight ;P See ya^^

Ingen kommentarer: