BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

lørdag 14. februar 2009

FINALLY :D

Linn Marita and I went to a pary last night =D It was so good to see friends again^^ And I got a bit drunk as well ^^ Good to see people again :D

!!! Today was the best day for quite sometime ^^

Sanna and I went snowboarding in lia ^^ And the snow was amazing ^^ MUCH snow :D Finally! Not more ICE! :D

Then lateron Sanna and I had so much to laugh about :D Everything was funny! We watched Melodi Gramprix ^^ and all we could do was to criticise XD haha :P you should've heard us XD


WELL! Since all I do here is to write about my day/days, I've been thinking about putting out what things I like and stuff ^^

So starting on with the most handsome MAN! :D Robert Downey Jr.!!!!! :D He is SO handsome and not at least HANDY :D daaaamn he is nice^^

Ingen kommentarer: