BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

fredag 20. mars 2009

Wehu ^^

This week was AWZM :D Totally!!

Last weekend I were in Selbu, on a party with friends :D It was so great!^^
-I made out with a random guy XD OMG!! What's going on with me xO
-Then I said hi to an emo boy that came to my interest ^^ :D YATTA! His name is Isar :D AWZM name ^^ and he's awzm of course :D


I had som much fun with my friends, and I also got new friends ^^



Vegard got his drivers license ^^ YAAAAAAAY! gratz <3
So we've been driving around everyday this week :D <33 it was fun^^


-I've been getting to know a girl through Vegard ^^ MARTHE :D <3 She's awzm <3 We're going to learn Japanese :D and its going gooood :D and I got her addicted to Heroes <3

-Isar also watches Heroes, and Anime^^ YAY! :D

Today he came to my place^^ That was fun :D <3 We owned each other XD hahah

well now I have to go to sleep! I've been driving with Vegard, Silje and Marthe for a whild this evening^^ <3 So Cya^^ G-Night<3333

Here's some picz ^^