BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

torsdag 1. januar 2009

2009 ! :D

Wihu :P Now Its 2009 :O

Well, I haven't been writing for a couple of days now =P Cause I didn't have any connection to the internet =P And thats because I've been staying at Sannas hut in Storlien with Sanna and Alena :D We had alot of fun there^^ and I hope well go there next winter as well =D

The snow that fell was great! It was like surfing on clouds <3:D And Sanna and Alena finally jumped alot :D And we all fell in the soft snow ^^ That was awesome^^


At new years eve I where at Marius ^^ We saw a film, Oh Brother, i think it was called and it was really a good movie ^^

Then at 00.00 we went out to see fireworks, but there wasn't alot to see =( Norway don't use rackets anymore =( But I had a great time with Marius anyways^^

Today my dad picked me up at Marius, and then when we got home i rented a movie ^^ Iron Man:D:D:D GREAT MOVIEEEE :D I love Sci-Fi movies =P

Well I have to go to bed now:P Snowboarding again tomorrow :P Ce yaaaa =P G'Night ^^<3

Ingen kommentarer: